Sunday, August 14, 2011

Crush on the student-teacher....?

I'm 17, he's 21. We're both incredibly nerdy and oh my god he's so smart. My heart starts pounding whenever I see him and I love the comments he writes on my papers and holy **** I think I love him. I just reread what I wrote now and I sound like a stupid infatuated teenager but damn I can't explain it. We like a lot of the same books and we totally geek out over motifs in novels. I don't know if he is at all interested in me, but he definitely praises me quite a bit. We had to do this thing in cl where we found quotes from the novel we're reading that represented the theme and when I presented mine he was like "Yes, yes, perfect!" and, well, you can guess how it sounded. Please give me some advice on what I should do. I'm a pretty bold girl, but I'd be too intimidated to flirt with a teacher (even a student one) and I know I could get us in trouble. Please help me, I feel so odd about this. Guys my age just don't act like I do, or like the same things. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment