Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I need Career advice on opening a boutique and event planning !?

I need guidance with my career choice, I am majoring in Communications - PR - Event planning. I don't have a minor yet, but I really want to open up my own Boutique. Thing is I can't think of a way to tie in a clothing boutique with event planning. I need ideas and options. Time is wining down and I seriously need a PLAN! OK, I want this boutique to be very fashionable but with middle cl prices, I want it to be very catchy and elegant , CLY! I plan to live in ATL and want to open up there, only thing is I want to incorporate event planning into this Boutique. I thought about making it an event planning boutique, but that would be weird if i sold clothing with like event planning, or would it? The type of event planning I would like to do is pretty much WEDDINGS & PARTIES. I don't want to sell wedding dresses or wedding things though. that's boring. I want to sell trendy clothes! WHat can I do to have two in one but make them go together???? And what should I make my minor and what do I need in order to open up a boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment