Friday, August 12, 2011

Do you think he is into me?

Okay so i know this guy. Last summer we had a very romantic time, however we never kissed, yet everyone umed we were dating. Then he went of till about 5 weeks ago. I know during the last year he liked another girl, who he sees everyday, and admitted about 2 weeks ago that he had liked her. Now he is coming to see me again, and at first seemed shy and wary, now he is his normal self again, and back to our old fling type way. I can only see him once a week for about a 45 mins max, and that all depends on whether he comes to see me. He has also started to go and talk to my friend again (whom he stopped talking to when he wasn't seeing me!) Although he is shyer about talking about me and just seems like he is going because of me but not to find out about me.I think maybe he stopped coming to see me, because i got in with a crowd who were loud and not very nice, and i changed, when i told him that i wasn't friends with them anymore he smiled and said good. So was that why he went?! I don't know what to do really? i mean i am going to confront him about a couple of things, when i get the chance. Currently i am trying not to like him, because i know he is a lose canyon and may disappear again, but i am finding it hard. ONe of my other guy friends who lives with him, says that you can't deny there is something between us, and if only i could see the way he looks at me when my back is turned. I deny all this of course, meaning that my friend says okay then well you can't deny he has a 'guy' crush on you, which he proceded to explain that meant he would kiss me then lose interest ( oh and the friend that lives with him as liked me for about a year, so i dont know whether to trust him). Although i don't think it could be true of the boy, it has stuck with me and keeps playing in my mind. So what should i do? say i ask him a few things, should i kiss him? I don't know. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment