Friday, August 12, 2011

Do you think I have a chance of being pregnant this month? Please Help.?

I know nobody can tell me for sure, but I just want to know whether you think I have a fair shot at conceiving this month. I've been using the Clear Blue Easy Digital OPK with the smiley face. DH and I BDed late Friday night (Aug. 20) or early Saturday morning (Aug. 21)...depending on how you look at it...somewhere between 12am - 2am. We didn't BD the rest of Saturday nor on Sunday. I got my positive OPK smiley face yesterday, Monday Aug. 23, but DH couldn't BD because he wasn't feeling well. Well today, I felt the familiar pinch of pain by my right ovary around 3:30pm, and we BDed tonight and plan to tomorrow as well. I used Instead Softcups on the 20/21 as well as tonight. Do you think we still have a shot at conceiving this month or did we wait too long? I'm worried that missing out on BDing yesterday has lessened our chances this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment